Sunday, November 4, 2007

Week 17 . . . only 23 weeks to go!

Well I started showing at 14 weeks and have continued to stretch out. I have felt a few tiny kicks, but have to be perfectly still to feel them. We find out if the baby is a boy or a girl November 15th and can hardly wait. I am really excited to start shopping for the baby. We are due April 10th and I am hoping to keep teaching through CSAP testing (a major state mandated test for Colorado schools) in mid-March and maybe Spring Break at the end of March. We'll see what the baby decides though, cause we probably won't have much say in the matter:) My nausea is somewhat lessening, but I never hit the magic day of energy and feeling good. My weirdest craving was definitely the night of potato salad and pancakes, man it tasted good!

1 comment:

kjds said...

welcome to the world of blogging!!