
We are so excited to know that we are having a girl. We have decided to name her Katie Madison. We went into the hospital last Saturday, because I started having contractions and of course freaking out. Everything was fine, just Braxton-Hicks, but we were relieved to have someone else verify that for us. I am really starting to feel her kick, and at 20 weeks Taylor finally felt her kick. The nausea has pretty much gone and my appetite has really kicked into high gear, so watch for ever-increasing photos of my belly:) Merry Christmas to everybody!
2 comments:
Becky,
So happy that you are having a girl! :) I love the name. Madison was actually the name Taylor was going to be if he was a girl. Glad you are feeling better. You look great! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You are in my thoughts & Prayers,
Rachel Gladden
Oh, I love the name!
Post a Comment