Today this little miss turned 2. 2! The time has gone so quickly. She still seems so little and at the same time so different from the bundle we brought home from the hospital. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be her Mommy. Her presence in my life has challenged and grown me in ways that I never expected. She is a spit-fire who knows what she wants, how she wants and when she wants it . . . which is usually right now. She keeps us laughing and already has a great sense of humor. She loves snuggling, singing, routines, and the park. I think she would swing for hours if I let her. She is filled with excitement for each day and it has allowed me to find joy in simple things. Such as . . . the trash man! He is a celebrity around these parts. She loves dressing up and pretending. Her "babies" are her favorite toys to play with. However, she is not above injuring them herself so that she can comfort them later.
We love you so much Katie Madison. Happy Birthday.


Multiple attempts at a family picture. I like this one the best except for Katie isn't looking the picture

And I loved this one except for Taylor's expression of wonder at the antics going on behind the camera.

Waiting for her friends to arrive.

Cake. When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said, "cake-balls." Detailed instructions on how to make these delicious treats to follow on the other blog:)

A balloon birthday party with coloring, balloon animals, and cake. Katie was in heaven . . . except for all her friends invading her space:)
No comments:
Post a Comment