Katie loves turning the crank on the pasta roller. We were making ravioli. She chose her own outfit, of course:) She also decided to be potty-trained this week. We actually made it through the whole day today on one pair of panties!Monday, June 7, 2010
Catching up!
Sorry it has been so long! Here are some of the latest and greatest. Levi (I think) is teething. He is chewing and drooling on everything! He is back to sleeping through the night and a big boy. He is in the 80th percentile for height and 88th for weight. He is rolling over and I keep trying to make his sit up, which he does not appreciate:) I am looking forward to visting relatives in Virginia and will be taking Levi with me. Prayers for a good flight would be awesome since I am going without Taylor! He and Katie are going to have some Daddy daughter time and might even go camping.
Katie loves turning the crank on the pasta roller. We were making ravioli. She chose her own outfit, of course:) She also decided to be potty-trained this week. We actually made it through the whole day today on one pair of panties!
Katie loves turning the crank on the pasta roller. We were making ravioli. She chose her own outfit, of course:) She also decided to be potty-trained this week. We actually made it through the whole day today on one pair of panties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment