On my to-do list today is "plan for December gifts and cards." Now, we still need to take our holiday pictures, but that isn't going to stop me from browsing through all sorts of options. This year Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards if you blog about their products. I'm willing to try something different from Snapfish or Walmart this year with a promotion like that!
I love getting Christmas cards as much as I do sending them. We hang the cards we get on our fridge all year. I have a scrapbook just for the Christmas cards we send out each year.
I love seeing the different styles of cards that I have chosen over the years. Here are a few of my favorites this year.

And how fun are these story cards! Especially since I am such a poor mom and never sent a birth announcement out for Levi!
On an unrelated note...We started pre-school today at our house. It has been fabulous. Not only do I feel like a rockin' mom, which is in turn motivating me more around the house. But Katie, has also had so much fun. I think we are off to the store later to stock up on some glitter paper, to make sand-paper letters and numbers, and maybe do some holiday shopping... If the kiddos can hold it together!
1 comment:
While you're looking for card options, check out my site!
www.mycmsite.com/paisley
Click Photo Books & Gifts
Click Photo Cards
There are some cute ones this year!
MP
Post a Comment