Our garden. I planted about a month later than I should have but we are hoping to get some corn, zuchinni and more than a handful of beans from the garden. Since we haven't had a huge hail-storm we are doing 100 times better than last year with this garden!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
The last days of summer...I hope.
This summer has been so hot! The news is reporting that it is the hottest summer on record for Colorado. This adds up to one very tired, swollen, and ready for fall pregnant mama. I love all the things we have done this summer, but my body is definitely ready for some cooler temperatures!
Our garden. I planted about a month later than I should have but we are hoping to get some corn, zuchinni and more than a handful of beans from the garden. Since we haven't had a huge hail-storm we are doing 100 times better than last year with this garden!
Levi loved the beans. Katie asked me about 500 times not to make her eat them. I told her each time that I wouldn't. She ended up trying them and loved them.
Sprinkler time. I sat in the wet grass and let the kids go crazy with the hose. We made it to lunchtime that way:) On a side-note. I have a thing against 2 pieces for little girls. It isn't that I think they are horrible. I actually think Katie looks adorable in this one. But! There are so few rites of passage for little girls. They are supposed to grow up so quickly and care so much about their bodies and what they look like. So, for us, bikinis are for in the backyard only until she is older.
Our garden. I planted about a month later than I should have but we are hoping to get some corn, zuchinni and more than a handful of beans from the garden. Since we haven't had a huge hail-storm we are doing 100 times better than last year with this garden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment