Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bowling

We took the fam bowling for President's day and went with Taylor's brother and his girls too. It was kind of a crazy experience and I don't know that I need to go again real soon. That won't be the case if Katie has anything to do with it. She asks me several times a day when we are going again.

Loving her new bowling shoes, the bowling alley, the music, the lights, her ball...you get the picture. Grayson also enjoyed his first time bowling. I told Taylor I was not going to nurse him at the bowling alley and he kindly slept for 3 hours.
This is a picture of a Becky panic attack. I was freaked out about the kids smashing their fingers when the balls shot out. Levi did end up getting his fingers rolled over.

You'd think with a follow-through like that that her ball would get to the pins in less than a minute...you'd be wrong.

Lot's of time for pictures while we waited for the ball to get to the pins.

Lots of time for eating too:) And laying on the floor.

I scored a 77 the first round. The second round I got a 180.

That is not a joke.

That's how I roll.

That was a joke.


We finally got this little contraption that sped the game up tremendously!



Between me being terrified of smashed fingers, crushed toes, kids being snatched, broken lanes, broken bumpers, and broken scoring we somehow managed to have a pretty good time. One that I can delay repeating for a little while:)

No comments: