We are halfway through Grayson's first year. It seems like I keep waiting for him to get harder, or fussier and he keeps trucking along with his sweet mellow personality. He did cry and fuss off and on the other night for around 2 hours. Some gas meds and a full diaper settled him right down though. He seems to give me half the nights a full nights rest and the other half he's up once to eat. I really can't complain though. He is our little observer. Loves to watch what's going on around him. Has a cute little giggle, but makes you work for it. Loves any food that we put on his tray. I tried giving him a cup with a straw today and he had no clue what to do with it. He liked chewing on it though. We just finished Vacation Bible Blast at church and he was a trooper. All the helpers commented on his sweet personality. He took pretty good naps and let Mommy play with some big kids for a change. Looking forward to the next 6 months little one!
Grayson and Grandma.
Pushing up. He is scooting all over the place. Crawling is just around the corner!
Sitting up.
Puts everything in his mouth.
Love him.
Still with the fingers.
Playing in the garage while we watched the rain.
AAAA. I love the back rolls. Babies are the best.
Watching Daddy.
Lots of people to check if he fusses.
No comments:
Post a Comment