Tuesday, August 28, 2012

long overdue

 
It's been a while. Life has been busy. Taylor is back to school and I have been using nap times for naps for me. Here is a montage of what we have been up to.
So fun to see all 3 kids starting to play together. Granted there is a lot of ,"Grayson! Stop breaking my stuff." But I love seeing the 3 of them together.
Park. This picture perfectly embodies there personalities. No fear, fun-loving Levi, while Katie constantly has her freak-out face ready for any opportune moment. I don't think she is as much scared as dramatic about the possibility of being scared. Wonder where she gets that from?
We stood in line for like 45 minutes to get their faces painted.They are hot, sweaty and covered in orange soda.
Mother Daughter Craft Night
Katie is such a great big sister.
Blurry, but I love the emotion here.
Cousin sleep-over and pedicures.
Levi was too loud for Gray:(
8 months old
Katie helping Grayson pose for the picture.
Love this. Gray's legs look so tiny!
Still with the fingers.
Katie dressing up Levi. She needs a baby sister.

No comments: