I read some blogs that blog everyday in October in a 31 Days series. I thought I would write along this time. I don't know that I can guarantee to blog everyday, but it will certainly be a goal! The next few months for our family are really busy and also filled with fun things. I thought I would get a jumpstart on all the planning and preparation this month so that we can truly enjoy the season and events as they come. Between now and December 25th we will celebrate a wedding in California, Grayson's dedication at church, go on a lifegroup retreat, Halloween, Thanksgiving, another friends wedding in Colorado, Grayson's first birthday, my 30th birthday, Taylor's graduation from Grad School, and, of course, Christmas! All of these things are exciting and fun, but need lots of planning so that the stress of planning doesn't overshadow the blessing of the event. I will be blogging my goals and prep plans as accountability and maybe motivation for some of you too!
1 comment:
I love this!
Post a Comment