A self-styled outfit. Dusters, purse between the legs, and diaper cover over her leggings. This is her "dusting the dog outfit."

Popsicles in the backyard.

Sliding in the dress Mommy made her.

Another self-styled outfit. These pink boots make a daily appearance unless I hide them.
4 comments:
Hi Andrews Family! Katie is absolutely adorable...we can't wait for little boy to come. I'm sad that blogspot in blocked in Ethiopia, so it was great to catch up on little Katie! Looking forward to seeing you very soon! Love you guys!
She is SOOOO cute! She does that same cheesy smile Theeny does. Don't you love it :)
I love your pictures and stories! The self-styled looks and story about Katie riding Oakley cracked me up. Hope you're feeling good!
How did I not realize you had a blog? I mean blogs :). I'll be stopping by more often now. Your daughter is so cute! And so is that little t-shirt sun dress yo made her. Great refashion.
Post a Comment