We just found out this week we are having a baby boy! I am so excited. Let the shopping begin! I have visions of being a hockey mom and cute little polo shirts.
Katie is 16 months old and a real handful. She talks non-stop and loves to scream "Mommy" all the time. She also likes singing, music, books, Oakley (oatley) and having Daddy throw her in the air. She fills our days with laughter and we collapse exhausted at the end of the day. Just this week I thought she was following me into the bedroom and when I looked back she was riding Oakley stark naked and having a blast. My days are filled with funny stories like this!
Playing in the river with Daddy when we went camping.
And Mommy.
Reading her books.
At our neighborhood pool. This child is a fish! She will be blue and shaking and still scream when we take her out of the pool.
The whole family in Pagosa Springs. We had a family reunion with Taylor's side of the family.
All 10 grandchildren! We are the proud parents of girl #5 and boy #5!
She loves these dog bowls. We can't keep her out of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment