Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here we are.

Taylor and Katie at the zoo. She has been and continues to be a major "daddy's girl." Sometimes I feel left-out, but mostly I just enjoy watching their relationship. Taylor is so calm and patient with her. They have tons of silly games and routines together too. I get in trouble with Katie for not doing things "right" with her. For example: it is necessary to suck water off your toothbrush after you are done brushing your teeth. If this does not occur it is a major traumatic event around here. How could I not know that! Levi chilling at the zoo. We didn't get there until it was naptime, but both kids did really well. He sat like this the whole time we were there.

Bathtime. Hard to believe he is already 9 months old! At his doctor appt. He was in the 36th percentile for weight and 76th for height. Quite a change from the 80 and 90's we have been seeing. With him starting to crawl he has really dropped some weight.

Katie loves rasperries. Thank you Grandma Walker for teaching her this new trick. And for sneaking her a bottle the other day...She is still asking for one!
Levi's head was really dry so I rubbed some lotion in after baths. It made it really easy to spike it all over. I think this could be Senior yearbook material.





No comments: