Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The 100th Post

Not anything amazing for the 100th post, just some normal everyday life, which is pretty special in itself.
Some Easter egg hunting. We have two very methodical hunters. Levi would focus in on one egg and bypass 6 others to get it. Katie had to open and empty each egg as she got it. She also was very concerned about if she had enough eggs. I told her we would need to be careful and share:)


Getting ready to hunt!


Typical Levi after playing outside. Katie comes in with some grass on her shoes and Levi comes in like this.



Some play-group fun!


Dying easter eggs at play-group.


Katie loves playing Mommy. Levi endures it.

And because it's the 100th post...


Baby Andrews #3 Due December 11th! I am 7 and a half weeks pregnant. We have always been early announcers:) Prayers for sickness to pass quickly would be greatly appreciated! We are super-excited. We were hoping to start trying again in the fall...a little earlier than "planned" but just as exciting news. I thought I had the flu for the weekend and only took the test when my nose starting getting super-sensitive. I am positive it is a girl...we'll see. I was positive Katie was a boy! We are still debating about whether or not we will find out what this little one is at the 20 week ultra-sound. Taylor says no. I say yes:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

AHHHH! Congratulations!!!

Melissa said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're pregnant!? ;) You totally should wait until the birth to find out the gender. It's awesome.
MP

Dane, Kelly, Carter and Landon said...

Congrats on baby #3! Wonder if you'll share a birthday. I always said if I had one of each and then a third, I'd wait to find out but I think I'm way too impatient and curious! Hope you're feeling good and that the first trimester goes quickly.