Sloppy Joes
Saturday, April 9, 2011
A Collage.
I love this boy. He is one messy eater! Since we started feeding him solid foods he has had his own way. He did not like baby food and really hated being spoon fed. That was great news for me. I skipped spending money on jarred food and it let me off the hook having to sit and feed him for half an hour multiple times a day. The down side to that was he couldn't use utensils and would go full on fisting food to his mouth. Not a big deal with cheese or crackers. Quite a mess with spaghetti, cottage cheese and yogurt! We usually strip him down or just do laundry frequently. He is starting to use a spoon and a fork and still only 2 teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This cracks me up. Such a cutie. Cole is getting quite messy these days too. Every night he seems to go straight from the dinner table to the bathtub because I don't think enough wiping off could do it! :)
I love the one with the soup! Efficient method :)
Post a Comment