Wednesday, October 26, 2011

fun in the snow

We had our first decent snow of the season. Though not anywhere near the 6-10 inches predicted, there was still plenty to play in. It took me a while to muster up the courage and energy I knew it would take to dress these two munchkins, myself and get out in the cold. I also discovered that while Katie is fully equipped for snow play, poor Levi has a lot of too small winter clothes. We will need to fix that soon! Katie immediately ran in the snow and was super excited.

Levi took some persuading. He did not like the wind, cold or snow sticking to him.



Very worried about all this.


Sliding down the slide.

Eating snow.

Levi went down the slide and got stuck on his back. He just laid there until I rescued him.

Eating an icicle.

They had so much fun and actually ended up playing for enough time that it made the time it took to dress them worth it.

No comments: