Wednesday, January 25, 2012

back to the new normal.

Ok. Admittedly "normal" is used very loosely around here. We have been snuggling babies and doing fun hair! I am still so thankful that we made it through pregnancy and my energy is back!Taylor is hard at work back to school. He goes to class one day a week and is taking an online class too. My parents have been awesome and taken the kids a few Saturday mornings so he can study and I can rest or clean. I think my nesting comes after the baby gets here. I was so excited to completely redo our filing system this week:)

Little bald baby. You can't see the awesome mullet he is rocking in the back. I feel like he could end up with much lighter hair than the other two kids...we'll see. I caught the faintest beginning of a smile.

Made some home-made laundry detergent.

No one mentioned when you add the washing soda is boils over like a volcano leaving a huge mess the consistancy of mucous all over everything. Thankfully is is soap so is cleaned up fairly quickly. I still need to go back with a q-tip and get some of the tiny areas. Caught the kids reading together on the couch. Katie was muli-tasking. Nursing her baby and teaching Levi.


Making "A for Alligator" crafts.

Foam teeth.




No comments: