Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Levi Turns 2!

This sweet little baby just turned 2! Levi has kept his calm and sweet disposition. He is definitely prone to whining now, but I don't know a 2 year old that isn't. He loves trucks, cars, helicopters, animals and "moomees" (movies). he is very focused and I have to make sure I have his attention fully before I ask him to do something. He loves figuring out how things work and trying something over and over until he gets it right. He will take his golf set and practice hitting the ball without getting frustrated. No wild-swinging for this boy. He has a subtle sense of humor and likes to watch for us to laugh from the corner of his eye. He has a wild-shriek that doesn't fit his personality whenever Katie tries to take his toys. He still hates the wind in his face, is not wild about swimming and is a somewhat picky eater. He will whine and then correct himself and say, "Hey Mommy, can I have another one please in the sweetest voice." He has a sensitive little heart and his lower lip will stick out so far if we correct him. We sure love you sweet boy! The truck birthday cake.

He loved us singing Happy Birthday.

He immediately climbed on the table to blow the candles out. Boy on a mission.

Loves him some cake.

Does not love messy hands!

Opening presents. It took a lot of work to get Katie to stop opening everything.We went to the zoo for his actual birthday and he finally liked the carousel



No comments: