We found a video on how to do Rapunzel hair. It was hard to get the whole thing, but it was really pretty.
Playing with some of the cousins. You can see my amazing garden in the background. See the one corn stalk:)
Playing in the pool. Hopefully 2t swim trunks will fit Levi next year.
We had some dear friends visit us who are now living in China. We get to see them and their kiddos about once a year and truly enjoy it.
Grayson is into everything. This kid can army crawl with the best of them. I am now having to check for small object on the floor, there are many, and make sure stairs are blocked off and doors are shut. How is my baby crawling already!?
Levi is always so gentle with his brother.
Grayson totally zonked after a trip to the pool and skipped morning nap. He didn't move when I took him out of the car and slept for 4 hours!
Gray's first haircut. I wanted to try and get it all one length and scrub out all the dry skin. I need to take an after shot. He loved the mirror and thought the clippers tickled. He giggled the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment