Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter

A little out of order...
Easter morning, baskets, eggs and bunnies.


 Finding their baskets out back. They looked out front first and were quite disappointed:)
 Dying eggs at Villa
 I told Levi to hold the egg under his mouth so I could see his smile...
 We washed each others feet on Thursday and talked about the last supper with the kids.


 Getting ready for baskets on Saturday morning. We do all the bunny stuff Saturday so that Sunday we can celebrate that He is risen.
 Posing with the bunny at Villa.
 Our sparkle, glitter, tye-dye eggs.
 The kids from life-group eating resurrection rolls.
 Katie wants to know if the marshmallow melted.
 A resurrection play by the Gibson family, complete with spices for the body.
 Dying eggs.
 Crosses from playgroup.
 Hunting eggs at Villa with a photo-bomber Katie.
 An egg!
 He liked the balloons the best.
 Easter pic. I made the boys ties!

No comments: