Tuesday, June 4, 2013

gearing up

The past few weeks have felt like a blur.

We sold our house! Yay! Taylor and I had sat down the night before and prayed about what we should do if the house did or did not sell. I was getting pretty fried from keeping the house clean all the time and was ready to have some kind of direction. The next day the house showed twice and we got an offer. We close June 26th. The contract came in while Taylor's brother Dan (also our realtor) was in the hospital welcoming sweet baby Danni to the clan. Grandkid #15!

We made it through crazy May. 4 birthdays and Mother's day in one week wipes us out.

Lots of house shopping and we just signed a contract on a new build to be done August 8th! We are really excited and I can't wait to get in there and pick all the colors out. We keep driving by to see what is happening on the lot.

Packing!

Vacation Bible Blast starts tomorrow. I am a house leader and had to come up with a team cheer for team Yellow... The Jesters. Inspiration was not abounding. I found some youtube cheers and picked and chose and came up with something that I am hopeful will get a bunch of elementary kids excited.

This summer is filling up so quickly. Pack. Ten year anniversary! Move. Close on house. Move in with Taylor's parents. Trip to California to celebrate our anniversary and visit Kevin and Lydia. Camping and other summer fun. Move in to new house. Katie starts kindergarten!

And some iphone pics:

Taylor getting attacked with kids.
 Levi came down one morning and had done his own hair.
 Katie and I sewed a dress for her.
 Hiking with Aunt Emi. Katie is pretty awesome on her bike.
 For 3 years old, Levi did pretty great too.
 Baby obsessed Katie with new cousin Danni.
 First trip to the outdoor pool this season.
 Bbq with friends. Gray and Kinley.
 These two boys. Such buddies.

 The Dads in our life-group took all the boys on a campout. I love how intentionally they parent and love on there boys. Girls too, but boys for tonight.
 Grayson hiding in the closet. He was giggling so hard.
 Cheering on Laura at the marathon.
 Grayson with Gran.
 A baby shower for Jen at playgroup. Nothing like a few kids to help you open presents.
 An accurate assessment of our house most of the time.
 Katie took a picture of me and it wasn't half bad.
 Sleeping baby. Love the foot up.
 Katie drew a picture for her best friend Natalie. They had met for about 10 minutes at this point.
 Selfie of Katie. I find the most awesome picture of things taken by her on my phone.
 Another Katie pic. Gray got the name q.tip this morning. His hair was getting really puffy and Taylor told me to cut it:)
 Fake nails.
 matching set for mommy.
 Gray randomly comes up to snuggle with me. I love it.
 Katie with chalk.
 Levi perfecting his swing.
 Salt painting. Super fun activity. Not so hot as a keepsake. It totally flakes apart.
 So glad I caught this face. Whenever he is excited he makes this face.
 I let Levi take a nap in his tent.
 No napping occurred. But I came up an hour later to find this.
 Katie added some embellishment to her shirt. It is a drawing of our family.
 Gray snuggling with Oakley.
 Grayson in the grass. No chance of him slowing down for a picture.
 Looking for treasures at playgroup.
 Bucket head. He staggers around with it on his head and it is awesome.
 I told him he had to eat some cheese or cucumbers before he had a cookie.
 The kids pretending Lava was coming in the kitchen to get them.
 The lava got the kids.

No comments: