Saturday, June 15, 2013

Last post before the move.

We are in the midst of packing, and a major fire in our city, and normal life with 3 kiddos. Needless to say, we are busy! I love this little picture. I feel like it captures a little piece of our life. Messy, cutie pie little feet, but it also takes the edge off of the mess and noise:)
 Ha. Silly.
 Blurry brothers. I am playing with a new lens and the focus is small.



 My mom's sisters came to visit. It was so great having them and Katie adored them both.
 Garage sale outfit for Levi. he was a basket case this day. Helping Daddy make pancakes got me a good shot.
 Our cute baby cousin, Danni. Sweetest little thing!
 Party in Pueblo. Grayson gave me quite a workout chasing after him chasing after his cousins.


 Fishing with his Daddy.
 The boys.

No comments: