We took a trip to the apple orchard. They have a pumpkin patch too and the kids loved playing with them. It was a kind of crazy trip juggling kids, trying to pick raspberries and dealing with tantrums. The weather was great and Katie was happy that for lunch she had a powdered doughnut and pudding. I think I would try to go with Taylor or Grandma on the next trip.

Trying to get a cute picture. Levi started eating rocks and Katie was throwing them. Then the tractor pulled hay-ride showed up. Who knew how terrifying that would be:)

Playing at the park. I can't believe how good Katie is getting at climbing. Brave too. She can get around on most of the equipment now. I remember last summer she was just starting to go down slides by herself.

Who doesn't love swings!

We stay on the swings for most of the time at the park. Katie has been riding her scooter to park which turns our 5 minute walk into 30. She gets worn out though which I love!

Mommy blinding Levi with the camera flash. He is always sucking that lower lip.

He is crawling everywhere. I had forgotten how many things need to be baby proofed. He also is way more into things and putting them in his mouth than Katie was. Door stoppers are addictive to him. He loves pulling the end cap off and trying to get it in his mouth before I can get to him.

A new dress for Katie. Mini-Boden style copy again.

Making sugar cookies with Grandma. I ran out of white sugar and had to sub in powdered as well as butter and had to use shortening. They actually came out really good. Which is normally not what happens when I make cookies. They tasted like Lofthouse cookies which are my favorite! Katie had to change into her bathing suit to make these cookies. She also ate more dough than we cooked:) A girl after my own heart...about the cookie dough, not the bathing suit.

Another mini-Boden knock-off.
1 comment:
You are super mom - these dresses you make are amazing!
Post a Comment