- Make homemade potato soup the first time it snows.
- Watch the balloons take off at the park.
- Make a 2nd turkey so we actually have lots of Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Go up to the mountains to see the aspens change color.
- Bronco Sunday with all the snacky fixin's.
- Work out 3 times per week.
- Date night to Denver (maybe to Cavalia??? hint hint Taylor)
- Collect leaves with Katie and make some fall crafts.
- Go see Harry Potter 7 in the theater!
- Continue slashing the grocery budget - the goal is by half!
- Go to Montague's for tea.
- Make lefse for Thanksgiving...freeze some for Christmas.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Visit the apple orchard.
Now to start checking things off. I love fall. It is possibly my favorite season. I love curling up with a blanket and tea while it is chilly outside. I love dressing my kids up for Halloween. And Thanksgiving is such a great mix of food and family. A new season always gives my motivation a burst. And all my shows are coming back on TV! Chuck, Survivor, Parenthood and Glee. I have tried to cut back some but I do love these shows. Taylor watches all of them with me except for Glee. We save them up for Tuesday or Thursday night since Taylor has class Monday and Wednesdays. I'm happy just thinking about the fun to come. Happy Fall!
1 comment:
I think I need to make a fall list :). That Cavalia show looks really cool. I've never heard of it. Olivia would LOVE it I'm sure.
Post a Comment