Thursday, September 30, 2010

The End of September

Katie LOVES spending time with her older cousins. She gets super excited running around and making weird noises. Notice blanket and little lambie in the picture. It would be a calamity if anything ever happened to blanket and or little lambie. And yes, we are all about creative naming in this family. Mommy letting Katie make a huge mud-pit in the sandbox. I was getting lunch for Levi and looked out and she was just getting ready to play in the nude. Considering the amount of roofing people in our neighborhood at the moment I compromised and told her she needed to wear panties. We have all been fighting colds the past week or so and I am ok with whatever it takes to get us through!
Drinking out of the hose. How is it still in the 80's here!!! Yuck. Bring on the cool.
Doing Nana's hair.
I didn't get great pics of our hike at Mueller...but the color was awesome.
My new favorite trick of Levi's. Whenever he feels shy he snuggles up on me. I love it. I love him! Please stop growing up Levi! Please start taking naps too:)






1 comment:

Combs Family said...

I love hearing about the Andrews everyday life. The pic of you and Levi is too darn adorable. And I love what a spunky girl Katie is. We love you guys!