Monday, June 6, 2011

The pool!

Yay for summer! It is finally warm enough, when it is not windy, to play outside. I spent a morning setting up the kids' new pool. Let's just say this pregnant mama barely avoiding passing out after inflating the 7, yes 7, chambers of this pool. We are spending every morning outside. We play in the pool, sandbox, slide, we planted a garden and water the whole backyard! It tires the kids out and mommy gets to watch from the shade. And no, Gillem family, we wear sunscreen and I sit in the shade so my legs are still a blinding white:)Katie had to get in immediately after I filled it with the hose and froze.

The pool that almost killed me.

Amazing slide of fun and adventure.

I think he thought it was like the tub and he needed to be undressed before getting in:)

1 comment:

Hannah Leake Mitchell said...

Looks like so much fun! And yay sunscreen! I will stay white with you! I choose life! :)