We went up to Parker for the 4th and celebrated with a bunch of friends. It was so much fun. There was tons of food, (very important to me right now), a slip-n-slide, a bounce house and we even won a bottle of wine. We will probably only use it for cooking but still! We walked about 5 minutes away to a park to watch a great fireworks show. The kids had so much fun running around and it was nice to hang out with good friends!

It is getting harder and harder to get a good picture. Just getting them both to look at the camera is a challenge let alone smile nicely! Let's try it with 3!

Case and point.

Candid shots are definitely best. I wish I was one step further back! I love this one!

Cake balls I made for the party.

I have lots of Florida pics and some awesome Daddy daughter date pics, but blogger is loading so slow, so, another time! 3 weeks until the ultra-sound!!!
1 comment:
Hope the ultra sound come back as twins :)Robbie
Post a Comment