Wednesday, July 20, 2011

K - A - T - I - E

My 3 year old just wrote her name by herself. A little out of order and a backward E, but not too shabby. Considering her formal letter training has consisted of playing with alphabet magnets and playing games on starfall.com I was pretty impressed that she could do that on her own. Way to go Katie-Kate! Levi wanted to get in on the picture taking action.

I was shocked he let her hug him without screaming his head off.

Only 6 days until the ultra-sound! I can't wait! Taylor is convinced it is a boy. I am convinced it is a girl. This baby is a jumping-bean. Neither of the other two have come close to moving this much. I am also still sick! Usually I am done by 20 weeks, which I will be on Sunday. Not this time. It has gotten a lot less, but mornings and nights I still feel pretty barfy. Even so, we have made it half way!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so impressed! That picture is so cute - she looks so proud!
MP