Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 Snapshot

This post has been saved in my drafts folder for weeks, for when I have time to add pictures. I don't have time to add pictures and I want to post it before we are half way through 2013! Already life is changing. Edits are in green!
Time is whipping by faster than I can believe and when I saw this idea on another blog, I knew it was a quick and simple way to record where we are, at least for a little bit. So here is where we are in 2013:

Taylor finally graduated from Grad School and we are so excited for the coming homework-class-meeting free year. It is still amazing. Time with him every night to play and have fun is amazing! So thankful we made it!

Katie and Levi have trouble going to bed EVERY  night. We have tried lots of things but they still are up there playing in there beds and running around. We have even tried sitting in the room with them and they are awake for hours. We should probably drop afternoon naps, but I'm not ready for that yet. Still bad. Praying for a bigger house with rooms of there own for each of them!

I just registered Katie for Kindergarten!  She got into the school we had picked and I am so excited. She is ready for more social interaction than just her brothers!

We joined Villasport and it has been such a blessing to our family. We go to the pool, classes, and I love just walking on the treadmill. The kids love the playcenter and are always excited to go and sad to leave.

Levi loves watching movies. He would watch television all day if I let him.

He is also super-focused. I have to physically touch him to get his attention if he is busy.

Katie loves all things hair, nails and beauty. Her hair is so long and I think I should cut it but can't bring myself to do it.

Katie and Levi are best-friends. They play pretend all day long and are getting better at working out their fights.

We are going to try and sell our house for-sale-by-owner in the next month and are packing up the house to stage it. We will see what happens!  The sign is in the yard. Praying for the right buyer in God's timing.

I still go to playgroup every Monday. These girls and their kids are such an amazing blessing in my life. They are my sounding board, encouragment and best-friends. I love that our kids have been playing together since they were babies.

We meet once a week with a group of families from church and, similar to playgroup, these families are such an encouragement to walk through life with. We have 13 kids between us age 6 and under. There are 5 families we meet with. We recently added worship and prayer time with the kids and it is the sweetest time together.  We just added Baby Logan this week and love him already!

Grayson is tiny. Off the charts tiny and we are trying to fatten him up. If he wasn't such a horrible teether and would stop getting the stomach flu in between bouts of teething I think I would be more successful. Gray gained 1 lb and 1 inch. We are going back to check him in about two week again. I think he is really starting to grow though. Lots of naps and some 12 months clothes don't fit him anymore.

No comments: