Monday, March 18, 2013

iphone pics

Here are some last pics from our old hard drive. I found a bunch of pics from Taylor's phone that I thought were funny. It has been fun to see the pictures Taylor captures.
 
Our little blurry climber. None of the other kids have climbed like Grayson does.
 Fun picture to have your husband send you when your aren't home. I can't for the life of me remember how he got this. Head bumps can get scary big!
 My kids love Itz. It is basically a glorified Chuckee Cheese. This was Levi's first time ever on a ride. He was finally tall enough.
 Fancy pants hair. No idea what this was for either.
 Katie planking. And more importantly is that an empty dishwasher!!!!?
 Date night dinner at the Mona Lisa.
 Just realized his eyes are closed, but I don't want to post just a picture of me, so, Sorry babe!
 And a picture of Taylor's Grandma and George at the end of the wedding festivities in CA. Grayson was fading quickly.

No comments: