Friday, March 8, 2013

Disneyland

The day after Kevin and Lydia's wedding we were leaving to fly home around 6. The night before we made a last minute decision to go to Disneyland the next day. I am so glad we did. Was it a ridiculous amount of money? Yes. Did we have 3 very tired kids? Yes. Did we have to leave by 3 to make our flight out? Yep. Given the chance I would do it again in a heartbeat. After coming through a long season of school for Taylor and 3 babies in 3.5 years it was such a fun celebration for our family. The kids were all at such a perfect age. Everything was magical for Katie. Levi was in awe the whole time and Gray was such a trooper and even slept for part of the day. We told the kids what we were doing on the way there that morning and their excitement was so priceless. The pictures are out of order, but I will fix them in the scrapbook and don't want to mess with it now!
 
Levi on "Small World"
 The Buzz Lightyear ride. This was one of our favorite rides. You got to shoot the characters throughout the ride and it actually tallied up your score at the end. I was not as good as I thought I would be:) Gray was zonked at this point. Betty's face is so priceless!
 The Suppes family was out for the wedding and we ended up realizing we were all going to Disney that morning. It was so great to have an extra pair of hand and friends to share the time with. Taylor's family used to go to Disney with the Suppes when they were younger.
 Disney Pic! Levi was crashing hard at this point.
 One of my all-time favorite pics of Katie. We were standing in line to see Rapunzel! We waited for 30 minutes. Apparently that is a ridiculously short time.
 Meeting her favorite princess. She was so excited.
 And...the corny Disney posed picture. I love that each character has a set pose. It actually really looks like the movie character!
 Taking our tired crew home. My feet were tired, so I'm sure they were exhausted.
 They ended up not falling asleep until we got home. No idea how with a face like this!
 Katie loved this ride so much. We went several times. When Levi finally got brave enough to go on the ride. We told Katie she couldn't go never thinking she would go by herself! It was so weird to see teeny Kate by herself in the first car. She loved it!
 Meeting Cinderella.
 Snow White was the only princess Levi would get close to.
 Katie on "Small World"
 Sillies
 The teacups! Mommy was more than fine sitting this one out.
 Arriving at Disney.
 Levi hugging Pluto. So cute.
 They were a little unsure at first.
 Yay for Disneyland!

No comments: