Monday, September 13, 2010

Tonight

Taylor's at class. Here is what I am up to...after I get the booger off Katie's finger. She is yelling at me, "Mom I got a booger." Nice. At least she isn't wiping it somewhere for me to find later!
Making Chicken Stock. Eating these cookies I made for play-group this morning.
Sewing a rod-pocket for new curtains for Katie's room. These are an old shower curtain.
Watching Flicka 2 and reading Cold Sassy Tree. I know I am a dork for the movie choice...but I love movies like this. Horses, bad-acting...woohoo here I come!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a new project up on the craft blog too! Inspired by miniBoden.

2 comments:

Kevin Andrews said...

Another night in the crazy life of Becky. Slow down please, I can't keep up with you!

Kevin Andrews said...

Slow down! I can't keep up with all your crazy nights!