Monday, March 26, 2012

Grayson is 3 months old.

What a sweet baby he continues to be. As long as I eat enough he sleeps great through the night, rarely fusses and loves to smile and giggle at people. He has become addicted to his hands and has pretty much phased the paci out. I took him to the zoo this month were he very kindly slept the entire time. He can roll over both ways if he get just the right angle. He has started grabbing things and putting them in his mouth and will start fussing when he can't figure out how to get it out of his face. I have found him with a peanut and playdough in his mouth recently. Thank you Levi. He loves watching faces, lights and television (which, of course, we don't allow often.) He can lay on his tummy and hold his head up now with barely any wobbling. Here is a short video of him at 3 1/2 months!

No comments: