Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pearly Whites

My little girl had her first dentist appointment today. I can't stand how fast she is growing up. She was very nervous going into the visit. She woke up this morning talking about how she couldn't wait to go and then told me she didn't want to go anymore. We practiced what it would be like so she was somewhat prepped for the day. Our visit went so great and all the staff was so great with her. Once she warmed up to them she didn't stop talking the rest of the visit.


Here she is with her sunglasses to block the bright light. She chose raspberry paste since she picks raspberries at Grandma's house. Getting her x-rays. She was not a fan of the "heavy bib."
I was so happy to see her able to get past her nervousness and be the sweet, cheerful, inquisitive little girl I know she can be:)




1 comment:

Combs Family said...

Lol - potty comment A+. And can you post a baby pic of Taylor, they have to be identical to Gray!