Being cute and 3 months old!

Making sad faces.

Cleaning. Before.

Cleaning. After.

Smiling at the flashing light.

Making avocado chocolate pudding.

Playing "bed on the stairs."
Best game ever.

Making handwriting stamps.

Potty Training.
or
Sitting on the potty for extended amounts of time and then peeing and pooping on the floor.

Growing green onions from the shoots. I have harvested them like 3 times already.

Spilling bubbles everywhere. Then running inside, dripping bubbles, to let me know.

2 comments:
Looks like you're staying plenty busy! I love the pictures of Grayson - he's too cute! Good luck with the potty training - hopefully he'll pick it up soon. And nice job on your cleaning, it's gotta make you feel good to at least have one space in order :) Unless you're unlike me and your house somehow stays in order!
I love that name stamp! That's awesome!
Post a Comment